📍 Cologne, Germany
As an Inside Sales Representative / Account Executive you'll focus on managing the full sales cycle, from qualifying leads, running product demos, to closing customers.
🚀 About Mooncamp – The New Work OS
Life is short. Work is a big part of life. Therefore, we should make work fulfilling and enjoyable.
At Mooncamp, our vision is to build the All-in-One Operating System to develop healthy, happy, and high-performing company cultures by providing a growing collection of tools (OKRs, Check-ins, ...and much more yet to come).
At the heart of it all will be consumer-grade design and complete flexibility. Great software should be fun to work with and adapt to your individual needs – not the other way around.
Come join us. We are only getting started.
🤓 About the role
We're looking for a motivated Inside Sales Representative / Account Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our founding sales team! As an early member of the team, you'll be instrumental in helping define our sales motion, meaningfully shape our future product, and drive business revenue all while having a blast doing it!
🎉 What you'll get to do
- You manage the full sales cycle for small- and medium-sized accounts: Qualify leads, run product demos, create proposals, and close new customers
- You partner with Product, Customer Success, and Marketing – making sure we deeply understand our customers’ needs to build the right things next
- You act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- You build an intimate understanding of Mooncamp products, their place in the industry and the market we operate in (HR Tech, OKR, Agility, New Work, ...)
- You expand your business network (many of your customer contact points will be with management and C-level executives)
- You join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and in the last 12 months alone, have won over 300 customers in 30+ countries with a small but incredibly powerful team. This gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- You elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 20x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
🙌 You’ll be a great fit if...
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener
- You are motivated to bring a digital product to market and learn more about OKRs
- You have a strong desire to be successful without sacrificing your values
- You have a positive and open-minded attitude
- You are fluent in German and English
- You've been an early sales hire at a fast growing start-up before
- You have experience selling to mid-market leads
- You have experience selling software
- You have experience with CRM tools like Hubspot or similar
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to own a piece of Mooncamp (VSOP)
- Take time to recharge: 30 days of vacation
- Personal comfort: Order any equipment that helps you work more enjoyably
- Develop your skills with a yearly development budget of €1,000
- Stay active and healthy with a subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- Free drinks and rooftop BBQs in Cologne
- Remote work (Open to remote, although we prefer working with our early teammates in-person 🙋🏽♀️)
⛺ What else? Why Mooncamp?
- You will be an integral part of a tech start-up on a great trajectory and a product that customers truly love
- We are using Mooncamp to run Mooncamp – be in touch with our product every day and see for yourself why customers love us 💫
- Regular team events in Cologne and off-sites or workations anywhere in the world (last workation stops: Portugal 🇵🇹 🙌 and Bali 🇮🇩)
- Most importantly: a quirky and lovable bunch of co-workers :3
👋🏿👋🏾👋🏽👋🏼👋🏻 We're dedicated to building a company that champions the diverse world we live in. That means hiring a team rich in diverse backgrounds, perspectives and ideas.
As such, we're committed to equal opportunity and treatment in all aspects of recruitment, selection and employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
Sounds exciting? Apply here:
You can either apply via our job portal or get in touch with me directly, whatever you prefer :) * Please note: German residency required.